Wilken Communication undertakes a wide range of corporate communications consultancy services for its clients. These services are designed to help clients promote their businesses and protect their interests through all channels of contact with customers, suppliers, distributors, shareholders and employees.
Wilken Communication aims to meet all clients’ publicity and event needs by putting together detailed publicity plans and schedules, as well as preparing relevant media releases.
In this way, we are able to promise clients a unique and extensive short- or long-term publicity campaign. With their impressive collective industry experience, the team at Wilken communication has gained an extensive network of media contacts and assures every client a professional, yet utterly personal, business relationship.
Services provided, either as a long-term co-ordinated activity or on an individual project basis, include:
- Strategic Planning – Assisting and advising customers to formulise and implement their PR and communications strategies, in order to reach their targets and audiences in the most effective manner;
- Media Releases - writing, translating and distribution of releases, press information and images to national media.
- Writing - writing of articles and marketing material encompassing a variety of industries including motoring, sport, technical, scientific and financially-related for a variety of publications and websites;
- Event Management including media launches, press conferences, trade exhibitions, customer days, etc;
- Management of Media Centres – facilitating and managing dedicated media centres at events.
- Sport Event Management – management of all media and public relations activities surrounding national and regional sporting events, including rugby, rally and track racing.
- Media Liaison & Publicity Management including organising of radio and TV interviews, coverage of events, etc to build awareness of a company and its products and services;
- Website development, management and copy writing;
- Plant Tours – developing and implementing plant tours as part of company’s broader communication strategies;
- Management of Vehicle Fleets, mainly for various vehicle manufacturers;
- Incentive/ Customer Trips - organising and management of trips;
- Publishing – compiling, publishing and production of newsletters, newspaper supplements and company journals for staff and/or customers and other stakeholders;
- Promotional Campaigns - management of internal and external promotional campaigns, direct mailers, etc.
- Internal Communication - Conceptualising and implementing internal communication strategies, including CRM projects and staff communication campaigns.
- Marketing Material - writing, creation and production of marketing material including brochures, banners, flyers, folders, etc.
- Annual Reports – writing and compiling information for annual reports, production and printing.
- Media Monitoring – providing detailed reports and research into coverage and publicity received by companies.