The team from Wilken Communication believes in building strong relationships with media, ensuring that we target the right journalists and publications in order to get the best possible exposure for our clients.
Wilken Communication can assist clients to reach a national and international audience, by targeting a variety of media channels including:
- Broadcast (TV & Radio)
- Electronic Media
- Print (Newspapers & Magazines)
The management of Wilken Communication has many years worth of experience working with both local and international media on a daily basis. They are supported by a dynamic team of experts and have extensive experience in handling and managing the following aspects of media relations:
- Hosting of media during events at dedicated media centres;
- Arranging press conferences and interviews;
- Handling media accreditation, invitations and RSVPs for events;
- Managing travel arrangements for visiting media, including air tickets, hotel accommodation, hire cars, etc;
- Writing and translating of press releases (pre- and post event) on industry-specific topics and disseminating to national and international media;
- Compiling and designing press kits and media packs;
- Compiling and analysing media coverage and advertising, and advising clients accordingly;
- Photography – taking of relevant photographs and disseminating to national and international media;
- Liaising and managing relationships with international, national and regional media.